Monday, September 5, 2011

Wreath Revamp

My sister Sarah and my mom sent this calico heart shaped wreath home with me to make into something fabulous!  Well, when I found it, the calico red wreath was covered with old polyester/vinyl/ugly ribbon and some old plastic Christmas picks with plastic berries and total ugliness!
100_1766
I had my wool out this weekend and thought I would just show them!  I just can’t refuse a dare of that sort!
100_1765









I am liking the way it looks hanging on the tree in my yard!
100_1764
I am putting together a red, white and blue basket for the MDA fundraiser that my family hosts every year…so I thought this might just fit in there! 
100_1749
I kinda like it in a 70s sort of way! 
100_1748
I am linking to these great parties

Ellen

1 comment:

Jami said...

Your wreath will be perfect in that red/white & blue gift basket! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing it at the Tuesday To Do Party last week! Can't wait to see what you link up this week!
Smiles!
Jami
www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com