Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Long weekend means lots of crafting!

UndertheTableandDreaming

Lots of crafting done this past weekend!
100_1800
Some Mizzou things for my etsy shop….
100_1772
A wreath makeover….
100_1764
A really pretty crochet flower pin…
100_1761

100_1754
Some bright and cherry Jack-O-Lantern pins…
100_1741
A cute little Halloween sweater for the cat…
100_1738
100_1775100_1774
Some time to take some pictures…I am loving the cooler temperatures and noticed the orange/red leaves on this tree for the first time this year!  Guess it is close to fall! 
100_1776

Ellen

5 comments:

Terriea Kwong said...

Fall is falling. Love the changing color of autumn.

Janelle said...

I agree... that flower crochet pin is REALLY PRETTY! Love the colors white and blue too.

Thanks for linking to the Creating Success Around the World Blog hop!

I'm also hosting a giveaway on my blog for a My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking software. You might be interested:

http://ofpinksandfairytales.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-my-memories-suite.html

jess said...

funny story about that mizzou lanyard thing on the right...i wear the one you made me, and the other day had to start an IV on a three year old and she kept pointing to the tiger so i handed it to her while i prepped & she was growling at it ;) hilarious!!!

Olivia Douglass said...

Love all of them! You're very talented. I am stopping by on the Midweek Hopalong and am following you via GFC and Facebook! :)

Olivia
www.blog.thisnthatwitholivia.com

Sam Findlay said...

love the crochet pin and the pumpkins! Super cute!