Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hooo are You?

NightOwlCrafting
1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants? 
I took a class two years ago called Financial Peace University, Dave Ramsey is the man!!  I have been making budgets and am happy to report this past week I paid off four old debts!!  I still have a few more to go but am working on it monthly!!


2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
I try to avoid cleaning at all costs...truthfully I clean when it needs to be done, no special time of the year that calls for a good scrubbing!


3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
Oooooh yes, I see one and must at least slow down and check it out.  I usually can find at least one reason to stop.  I have found some incredible things at yard sales....


4. What do you take when you have a headache?
Just plain old acetaminophen and something with caffeine! 


5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
I am very blessed to have my healthy son, my mom and my health...just three things or I would have included the rest of my family...I have 7 siblings and they all have great kids, so they would need to be included...then I have great friends...then a great church family. And I also have a great new job that I love!

No comments: