Friday, April 5, 2013

What I’ve Been up to Lately

IMG_7192

I’m telling you this is exciting stuff! I cleaned out the medicine cabinet and the shelves with toiletries, organizing and getting rid of outdated/unused supplies.  That was part of my 40 bags in 40 days attempt.  I accomplished about 34 bags…so that helps!

IMG_7204

Found this on instagram and love it!!

IMG_7229

Had some great sky candy on my way home from Jefferson City this past week!

IMG_7234

My son found out that the Easter Bunny still comes when you are 19, he wasn’t sure.

IMG_7239

Easter morning the sun was wonderful…it started out kind of foggy and cloudy, but turned out to be a beautiful day.

IMG_7246

Milo just loves to bask in the sun…

IMG_7259

And it seems that baby kitty does too!  He was stretched out on this metal glider on the deck sleeping for hours.

IMG_7315

I had a small surge of sewing that occurred this week.  I have another fun item cut out ready to put together, but for now I have to show off this dog collar for a dog friend and two infinity scarves for which I have a tutorial here.

IMG_7324

I got three more finished quilts back from my Aunt Marge so I need to bind them, let’s see, that makes 6 in the stack to bind.  I even have the binding cut, I just need to sew the strips together and apply to the quilt.  Just a matter of getting it done!

IMG_7342

Milo has his own instagram account now…check him out for the sweetest Mr. Puggles pics!

Instagram

IMG_7347

Here is one of my infinity scarves I made…you can go here to see my post. I have now lost almost 60# and am feeling really good!

Have a great weekend and week!

signature21

No comments: