I have been seeing all the Shabby Apple giveaways around the blogosphere lately and I love their style! I was so thrilled when I got an email from the company offering me a chance to host a giveaway of one of their jewelry items! I had a great list to choose from…I just couldn’t decide which to go with!
Was this the necklace or what about bracelet…There were so many items to choose from--Key to My Heart, Key To Wonderland, Light as a Feather, Lost in Wonderland, The Duchess, Mad Hatter's Timekeeper, The Queen's Rose, White Rabbit's Time Keeper, Through the Looking Glass, Unlock the Queen's Castle, Dark Secrets of Wonderland, Poker Face Alice and You're All Mad. They all sound so intriguing!
I eventually chose a beautiful necklace called Through the Looking Glass. Here is the picture…
I am so wishing that I could enter this drawing myself! This necklace is so wonderful! It's 24" long which is such a great length…I love the vintage look to the glass!
And if you don't win the giveaway (or just need to finish up some Christmas shopping), Shabby Apple is offering a 10% off coupon code if you see something you can't live without! When you check out, just enter the code CreativePassages10off and and you will save 10%!
Wow, aren’t these earrings beautiful?
Here's how to enter to win Shabby Apple's Looking Glass necklace:
3 possible entries per person - each comment counts as an entry, so make sure to leave separate comments each time you do one of the following:
- Go to Shabby Apple's Facebook page and like them, then come back and leave a comment saying you did.
- Become a follower of Creative Passage and leave me a comment saying you follow!
- Like Woolen Wonders by Ellen (the shop) and Creative Passage (the blog) on Facebook and leave me a comment saying you did!
Now for a few details:
- Winner must have a US shipping address.
- No exchanges for the winning piece of jewelry--the winner will receive the Looking Glass necklace and it cannot be exchanged for another item.
- Giveaway will run through December 22! Winner will be chosen with the help of Random.org in the evening of December 22.
- Don't forget about the 10% off coupon code~~ creativepassages10off is good for 30 days...You can pamper yourself for all the work you did before Christmas!
It's really beautiful, great giveaway!
I'm now following your blog.
I'm a follower!!!
I like Shabby Apple on FB!
I like Shabby Apple on FB.
I am a Creative Passage follower!
I like Woolen Wonders by Ellen (the shop) and Creative Passage (the blog) on FB!
I like Shabby Apple on FB(Kelly D Saver)
I follow you on GFC(Kellyr78)kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I Like Woolen Wonders by Ellen (the shop) and Creative Passage (the blog) on Facebook (Kelly D Saver)
I liked Shabby Apple on Facebook!
I'm a Creative Passage follower!
I like Woolen Wonders by Ellen (the shop) and Creative Passage (the blog) on Facebook!
I like the Shabby Apple's Facebook page as Shilo Beedy
I follow with gfc as Shilo Beedy
I'm a follower of Creative Passage too.
I liked Shabby Apple on Facebook.
I also liked Woolen Wonders by Ellen (the shop) and Creative Passage (the blog) on Facebook.
& my e-mail addy
I LIKE Shabby Apple!!!
I am a new follower!
I like Shabby Apple on Facebook!
I'm a new follower via GFC!
I'm a new follower via GFC!
Este blog é uma representação exata de competências. Eu gosto da sua recomendação. Um grande conceito que reflete os pensamentos do escritor. Consultoria RH
Post a Comment