Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thrift Store Finds

There is this pumpkin....kinda looks like something Tim Burton created. We found him at the Goodwill store for $1. He called to us and we took him home.

Today I found this beautiful rose picture for $3. I plan to paint the frame black and use it in my bedroom.
A tiny little framed scherenscnitte Mom poem for $1...

and a beautiful metal and wicker basket for 50 cents...the Mom picture fits perfectly inside it and will be a nice little birthday present for my mom in a few weeks.

This cool oval mirror that my sis pointed out to me at the Goodwill and which I thought might look nice on my bedroom wall (after I paint it satin black of course)...
And a total of ten wool sweaters which I plan to wash and wash and wash until they would fit a toddler....then I plan to do several craft projects with the felted wool....

And here is Mr. Personality again wishing you good bye!

No comments: