Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Knitting dishcloths and dishcloths and dishcloths...

Here are some of the 20+ cotton knitted dishcloths I have made over the past few months. I tried out several patterns, some with the yarn over loops at the edges, some without the loopy holes
Lots of different colors...
I have already gifted three of these to my niece Jessie along with some of the handmade potholders to match (hopefully) her kitchen.
I spent a lot of time at the ball field during high school baseball tryouts while Sam was working out and much to Sam's chagrin, I knitted the whole two hours every workout.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

please note i am not shouting...i wanted to tell you i loved your knitting pouches. i was wondering if you could make me some for all of my knitting needles!!! ha ha...they are pretty cool....willis

Anonymous said...

love these washcloths! its what i used in college all the time!

jess said...

THANK YOU for me pot holders and dish cloths!! I used two of the pot holders last night to put dinner on, very cute! The fam is on the way back home, in the middle of a Colorado blizzard (we expect about 12 inches today - geez) so you should be seeing them soon!