Monday, December 31, 2012

Some Hobby Lobby Shopping

OK, if you are like me, it’s not a wise idea to go to Hobby Lobby this time of year because of their winter clearance.  Christmas stuff was 66% off, so I went in to get some of my usual post-Christmas deals…tissue paper, tape, wrapping paper, Christmas decorations for next year.

IMG_5620

I wandered off into their section of 50% off home décor stuff…oh my!  I loved this driftwood wreath…I can imagine it with seashells scattered around.  It was regularly $49.99 and weighed a ton. I can’t see myself paying $25 for a wreath that I am going to decorate so I passed on it…

IMG_5623

I love these chunky wood wreaths…looks like mini firewood pieces!

IMG_5624

There was a whole aisle of “man cave” wall décor and art!  This wreath was really thick.

IMG_5622

And this one was really nice too, they were all different from the usual grapevine wreaths.

IMG_5619

They had a whole aisle of just Paris prints and canvases.  Loved this one, it was only $10. 

IMG_5625

These ceramic tables were great!  I think the color would look great in my living room!

What treasures have you found lately?

Signature

1 comment:

Rustown Mom said...

I haven't found any lately - but clearly, I need to get to Hob Lob...(: