Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving is always at my mom’s house…we have such a great time, get to connect with family who live a state or two away.

IMG_4783

Sam and I stopped in St. Louis to pick up the Colorado contingency…

IMG_4791

It was quite a fun deal since we got to see and snuggle Baby Brady first. Isn’t he cute?

IMG_4796

Here’s my beautiful mom with Brady!  He is such a happy baby…just went with the flow!

IMG_4839

He loves to chew on his toes!

IMG_4822

The Kentucky crew hadn’t seen Brady yet, I think Josh likes him!

 

IMG_4840

Charlie, Cullen and Clinton…can you say Redneck?  Does that thing have seatbelts?

IMG_4856

Jess did family photos for Josh and Liz and Audrey and Laney.

IMG_4864

Sometimes these things can be stressful for Josh!

IMG_4866

There was a lot of chit-chatting.  It was pretty mild outside…

IMG_4887

Audrey making wishes on a dandelion atop Ruth’s shoulders.

IMG_4869

Audrey wishing on a dandelion atop Ruth’s shoulders.

IMG_4870

Laney cheesing for the camera…love her glasses!

IMG_4904

Baby Brady got his first fruit on Thanksgiving…he loved peaches!

IMG_4889

My baby brother Clinton napping with the baby!

IMG_4886

Audrey with the ring pop that Aunt Sue gave her.

IMG_4920

And then there’s Black Friday!  I bought 71 yards of flannel for PJ pants and my baby sister Jenny is celebrating with me!

IMG_4922IMG_4923IMG_4924

This is the mall dance, performed by my nieces and nephew, who are all younger than me!!  I was too pooped to move at this time!

IMG_4925

And a sedate group at lunch after all that shopping!

Signature

1 comment:

Keukenprinses said...

That photo of Clinton and Brady is soooo adorable!!