Sunday, December 16, 2012

12 Random Things About Me!

I blog for a variety of reasons, a big chunk of that is to “show off” my DIY/crafting/creativity projects. But another thing I want to do more of is to show my readers a bit more about me.   If this is boring, just move on to one of those other posts, otherwise here’s a few things about me!
1.  I worry more than I should.  Sometimes you just have to completely let go of all that worry and insecurity!
IMG_4676
2.  I believe that every man/woman should have the right to make decisions about their own body.
100_6316
3.  I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year...I love the music, the reason for the season, the decorating, the making gifts, the watching folks open gifts.  I hate how sometimes I get "down" during this time, sometimes my expectations are too high, sometimes I take on too much this time of year (practice saying "no, no, no" with me if you have a similar problem), and then when it's over I find myself standing in the middle of the mess all alone trying to figure out why it's over so fast. 
IMG_4671
4.  I learned a lot about myself this year...don't want to bore you with all the details, but I am proud of what I have done. :)
IMG_4754
5.  Internet dating sucks. Period.  Nothing else to say…
IMG_4663
6.  Being alone sucks.  I am pretty sure God intended us to be with a partner...just can't seem to find mine.  
IMG_4766
7.  I hope I never have to make the decision to put a dog to sleep again...done that twice this last 6 months. Not fun.  
IMG_4776
8.  I have a good job for which I am thankful.  I love it about 90% of the time (used to be about 35% of the time, so this is an improvement!  Never under estimate advise from a knowledgeable professional!).
IMG_4811
9.  I have learned that if something doesn't work for me, I should walk away from it. Process it, deal with it and don't go back there! The hard part is deciding if the current situation is worth fighting for or if you need to walk away. I learned not to settle for less than I want or deserve.  I have faith that God has a plan for me and I know I don’t necessarily need to know the plan (but if He could just give me a hint…maybe?)
IMG_4964
10. I have lost 50# the past 4-5 months. Yay!
IMG_4256
11. I love all my nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews and brothers and sisters and my mama!  And my grandparents too...I am blessed to have my dad's parents still with us.
IMG_4622
12.  I need to go finish all my gifts that I am making this year! (Update, most of the Christmas sewing is done!)  Wrapping gifts is my favorite part of the gifting part, except for watching everyone open their gifts!)!
100_5734
Maybe I should add a 13th…I love to photograph sunrises, sunsets and the ocean!
Hope you are still awake! 
I might be linking to some of these great parties!
 
Signature











No comments: