Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Sunglasses from Firmoo!

Firmoo is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store.  Firmoo provides their customers with high quality and fashionable glasses at the most affordable prices along with excellent customer service.  Now Firmoo has launched a program offering free eye wear to first-time buyers.  
Seriously, mine arrived in about a week after I ordered. 
They came in a nice hard case with a repair kit and a screwdriver on a key ring, a cleaning cloth and also a soft case for them.

Ordering was also easy, I sent them my latest prescription and called my optometrist to get some information that was needed on the order form and emailed that information to the company. Ghere to get your FREE pair! 
I ordered sunglasses and the prescription feels exactly the same as my "inside" pair (sometimes I have a problem with the lenses being slightly different which makes me dizzy or affects my vision--not with these glasses!).   The fit is perfect and the degree of tinting on the sunglasses is great!
 The glasses I ordered are part of the Wayfarer collection...you can see them here.  The Firmoo website is very user friendly and you can "try on" glasses with their virtual models of varying size and shape faces.  That makes it so easy to choose a flattering design for your face.  
 I am very pleased with my new glasses...go check out the Firmoo site and see what you find!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your sunglasses too - I'm addicted to sunglasses - can't go anywhere without them on!