Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Package Pals

Stephanie was my Package Pal this time around…this was each our third time to participate.  Here’s what Stephanie sent me!
100_4796
Stephanie definitely browsed my Pinterest pages…she found my love of peacocks, owls and the color blue.  I love the peacock clock or "peaclock".  It goes in my craft room as there is no clock up there right now!
100_4800
A book on button crafts, which I had on my wish list…and homemade vanilla that smells good enough to drink!  A sewing kit jar with supplies and buttons and pins, lavender sachet and a tissue box cover in my fave colors-blues of course!
100_4800
Thanks so much Stephanie! Here is what I sent to Stephanie…two dish/washcloths, some washi tape, a tote bag, knitting needles and some yarn (Stephanie wants to learn how to knit!), a pin cushion, some hand made envelopes, electronics/eye glass case, a few bookmarks and some hair pins.  I love to put these things together!
100_4583
And a big thanks to Jamie for organizing the whole Package Pals exchange! If you haven’t ever done a gift exchange like this…you should give it a try!  Great way to meet new people and fun to trade crafty gifts and supplies!
diy junk drawer organizer
Signature

8 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Looks like you got a lot of fun stuff!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Ellen! So many lovely things and I love the clock!
Thank you for a great 'ear ring' tutorial!
Your garden and veranda looks so inviting and beautiful!
x Teje

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Very nice! Lots of fun stuff :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea! I'm going to definitely look into some groups like this. I'm really looking for more people to share my interests with. Thanks for sharing... Oh, and that "pea-clock) is to die for!

Donna said...

Love the clock!

Stephanie Barry said...

Thank you so much, Ellen, for all the fantastic goodies. My husband is eager for me to try and recreate the envelopes for his classroom, and I've gotten lots of compliments on my tote bag at work. Thanks for being such a great Package Pal!! Happy fourth!

Living in La La Land said...

The peacocks(peaclock) is amazing! I love that she combined the pin cushion and sewing supplies together!

The envelopes are awesome, and I love me some washi tape!

Curtisbjig said...

Looks like you got a lot of fun stuff!