Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Brady’s Baby Quilt

photo (13)

Meet Brady…my newest great nephew!

100_4459

I wrote here about making a quilt for my niece Jess and her husband Mike’s new baby…well that baby came a few weeks early so I didn’t have his quilt done yet. 

100_4468

Silly baby!

photo (9)

So cute!

photo (11)

And so happy!  Love those newborn smiles!

photo (10)

I love that face!  He’s only a week old and I can’t wait to see him!

100_4471

My aunt Marge quilted this with a cloud pattern.  It’s perfect for the banner design…

100_4450

I used polka dot flannel for the binding…it is so soft and raises the cute factor lots!

100_4470

I am linking to these great parties…

 

Signature

15 comments:

Wendy said...

What a beautiful quilt! Perfect for such a beautiful little boy

Anonymous said...

That quilt is absolutely adorable, almost as adorable as that beautiful baby boy! :o)
- Hope

jess said...

i love our little brady! the pictures you chose are PERFECT for his personality :)

can't WAIT to see the quilt in person, it looks gorgeous! thanks yaya!!!!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Both the quilt and Brady are adorable. That face!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Love that gorgeous quilt and the cloud pattern quilting! Cute nephew too! Babies are the best!

sheri said...

This is sooo sweet! One of my goals this summer is to bring out my gram's quilting loom and put it to good use. This is adorable!

Jill said...

Beautiful quilt - and what a gorgeous baby!!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Artsy VaVa said...

What a beautiful keepsake! Love the quilt.

Unknown said...

How cute, both the baby and quilt! You did a great job. Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

Christmas Pie Crafts said...

A lovely quilt and such a gorgeous baby too.

Debbie @ OtRD said...

What a lovely quilt! And the baby pictures are so much fun! Such great shots!!

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

Such a beautiful quilt!! Thank you for linking up last week at the Unveil Your Genius link party! I hope to see you again this week! :)

http://taylornorris.blogspot.com/2012/06/unveil-your-genius-link-party-15.html

Anonymous said...

Aww... I love baby stuff.

I would love for you to link this to my Flaunt It Friday link party! Also, follow my new blog Blissful Bucket List! :)

http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/

very merry vintage style said...

Gorgeous quilt--love the pennants. Even more gorgeous baby! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary

Keukenprinses said...

How cute is that baby? so many expressions already at hand!! Wonderful! He'll be a bundle of laughs by now;) and a handful too, I suppose:)