Friday, December 31, 2010

A Wonderful Christmas

A picture is worth a thousand words, so they say, so I am telling our Christmas story in pictures!
Beautiful white Christmas as of Christmas eve morn...
Sam and Rachel got out in the snow for some fun...Rachel wearing her jingle collar and coat!
Dinner at the Lootens Christmas eve so I could give my Christmas presents (since I had to work my last ever (hopefully)
Christmas day shift!)
Audrey napping before dinner!
One of Laney's presents...a felt flower headband!  Check out the hair do!
Laney playing Superman...with Grandpa
and then Grandma!
Audrey in her new PJ pants...I made them without a pattern....so, we had some baby plumber's butt going on!
Maybe next time I will use a pattern!
Audrey's Mizzou headband....
And some snuggle time!
Then for the first time ever, Sam and I opened our presents on Christmas eve before bedtime!
Santa must have come while we were at dinner!
Never too old for the fun of finding and opening presents!
Rachel got a new dog bed and she really loved it!
Sam got a Snuggie but wouldn't model it for me, so I did the modeling!  Just lovely!
I got a shop vac,
and Sam got a car emergency kit, and a baseball book, lots of clothes...it was a good Christmas!
And my niece got me this Keep Calm and Craft On picture for my sewing/crafting room.  I just love it!!
Christmas went by so fast, it is hard to believe it is over!

1 comment:

jess said...

Okay, Mike got the SAME snuggie from a friend of our's here!!! Hilarious. He actually likes it:)