Sunday, December 19, 2010

Easy Christmas Gifts: Cup Cozy

I did a craft show with Laura from Along for the Ride this fall...She makes these fabulous cup cozies and we traded some things.  So I got one of her cozies for my niece Jess.  I thought Jess might also like one made from Mizzou fabrics since that is her Alma mater.
So after making two of them using Laura's as a guide and having them turn out with the logo upside down, I made this one!  Jess loved them both!  Wish I had taken a picture of the one Laura made.  If you want to see what else Laura makes, go here to her etsy shop!

12 comments:

Laura said...

You're so sweet Ellen! I'd love to grab coffee (or chai tea) after the holidays. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

Very cute! I need to make some of these to go with the sports team tissue holders and stuffed Christmas trees I made for gifts!

Rebekah Lindenmayer said...

Those are great.

Jana said...

I need to make one of these!

Come link up at Giggls, Glitz & Glam

http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2010/12/glam-party-7.html

Jill said...

Lovely!

Naturally Carol said...

I love the idea...and uses such a little amount of fabric...great for using up scraps!

Donnie said...

Really cut and useful too.

Melissa said...

Super cute. Thanks for sharing!

KennaCaroline said...

Cute project, I like your ring too!

Quiltstory said...

Great project! Thanks for linking to quiltstory!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it with the button!! Thanks so much for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings & make sure to come back next week! www.ladybug-blessings.com

gigi123 said...

i love these cozies..i actually have one that I keep in my car when I forget to bring my own cup to starbucks. I think if I was sew project inclined I could try to make these but with my luck they would look like a mess! Happy Holidays!