Saturday, December 4, 2010

Craftaholics Gift Exchange

 
I am so excited to participate in Craftaholics Anonymous Gift Exchange again (last time I did was in July--here is my post from my gift then!)
 Today I received my gift in the mail...I was so excited.  I got this lovely Christmas cookie plate from Tiffany.

I love it and it is such a cool plate...
Great lettering and
lots of bling on the edge of the plate!  I am loving it!
Thanks Tiffany and thanks to Linda for sponsoring/hosting this exchange!!
Click here to see what I sent to Tiffany!

3 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

You received a great gift! (So did I) This was a fun swap!

Tiffany said...

I got my box yesterday. THANK YOU!!! I hope you can use the plate!!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Ellen,
What a cute plate you got!! Thanks for sharing! I love seeing what everyone made!
Happy Holidays!
Linda
PS the next gift exchange will be this July. i hope you sign up again!