Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Random Ramblings

I went to Hobby Lobby this evening to pick up some fabric for some binding for a quilt…I found this burlap chevron and striped printed ribbon…

IMG_5941

And these burlap flowers…

IMG_5946

IMG_5947

And they had printed burlap by the yard, some with Paris theme prints.  All so cute, one was a coffee print!  I could think of so much to do with them, but I am trying to do some stash busting!  I took a big stack of dog blankets I sewed up for the Humane Society dogs to their office today.  That left a small space on my closet shelf and I figure it helps out a dog or cat or two as well!

IMG_5939

Love this wall hanging at HL as well.

IMG_5944

And these crazy Dr. Seuss-ish flowers.  Just fuzz balls on a stem!

IMG_5937

The sunset last evening was so beautiful!

IMG_5921

I sewed all day Monday…also worked a bit on organizing my craft room.  I got the ribbon organizers for Christmas and hung one on the wall and placed one on the shelf beside my sewing table.

IMG_5931

Milo sat and watched me while I sewed…he wanted me to play with him!

IMG_5906

Speaking of Milo, he has a new girlfriend…she just moved in across the street and they are innnnn love!

IMG_5889

They run around and wear each other out, they are both puppies so they are both clumsy and so fun to watch!

IMG_5888

They truly have tons of energy!

100_6885

I updated some of my etsy listings for the Mizzou badge reels.  That was long overdue!

100_6854

Working on making over this little table for my office…it turned out really cute!

100_6889

Did a bunch of sewing…made this pouch for diapers/wipes for my niece…you can read more about that here. 100_6913

And I made a protective padded case for my new laptop! 

And I also bound two quilts that had been waiting for me for months!  That’s about it…hope you are having a great week!

signature21

No comments: