Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Robin Egg Blue Flower Garland

Spring is just around the corner!  Right?  Please tell me I am right!  I have the flu now and have been sick for 5 days. Anyway, I had a brief energy spurt during which I made this cute robin egg blue flower garland. 

100_6765

I love this color!

100_6763

I bought the flowers already cut out…I think they are made by Martha Stewart (well, I am sure not her personally but they are part of her line).

100_6762

I am thinking this garland would look great on my bulleting at work…

100_6732

Milo helped me take the photos for…I think he just wants to get his teeth on the garlands!  He’s crazy like that…he still has major puppy brain even though he is 18months old!

100_6767

Just to keep things in perspective, I also made these two felt snowflake garlands too! 

100_6754

I’m loving these felt snowflakes.  Sometimes I need to make a super easy project…this is one of those times!

100_6740

I just might be linking to these great parties!

 

signature21

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm your newest follower. Awesome blog site. I love to remake items into something new. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs

Jill said...

Gorgeous garlands Ellen! I especially love that snowflake one!!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Shannon Barefoot said...

Love the garland. I hope were getting close to spring. It is 13 degrees here right now... Brrr! Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for sharing at The Weekly Creative link party!

Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot