1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?
I now wear glasses, tried contacts, but never really got along with them! The first time I wore my contacts was to a Kansas concert in the late 70s...(think smoke, lots of smoke when people used to be allowed to smoke in public!)...I ended up popping one of them out on the floor of the stadium, but luckily I found it! I only wore them for about two years.
2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
Never been a big fan of board games, just ask my son...but I do love to play Yahtzee!
3. What is a word that you use all the time?
Dagnabbit! or Righttttt!
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Have to say Sunday...usually pretty laid back and calm day, love to read the Sunday paper in the morning and go to church.
5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?
Nope, I went to 13 different schools before high school but was lucky enough to spend all four years of high school at the same place. My family moved around a lot!
Check back soon for my 300 follower giveaways...there's gonna be five of them!!