Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hoo Are You??

NightOwlCrafting
1. Did you make any New Year's Revolutions?
Nope!  I don't usually mostly because I would end up breaking them way too early.  I try to make smaller attainable resolutions throughout the year, don't call them resolutions and I feel better about the whole process.

2. What are some goals you have for 2011?
Well, my goals are mostly job related as I just started a new job yesterday which is waaaayyy different than what I have done for the past 30 years.  So my main goal is to be competent and comfortable and educated in my new job!

3. What is something that you got for Christmas?
The most special gift I got was my mother's high school ring. 
I was honored to receive it and I am so proud of it and am so proud of my mom. 
On the practical side, I also got a 14 gallon shop vac! 

4. Did you see any good movies over the holiday season?
Inception, although I am still trying to understand it, and The Town.

5. Do you do your own taxes or have someone do them for you?
This year I am doing them myself, but for the past 10 years I have had them done by a friend who is a CPA...but he quit the side business of taxes, so I will be doing them, even though I am not looking forward to the whole process!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved The Town! and I can't wait to see Inception.. once again a movie that I missed in the theater! Good luck at your new job!