Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Braided Leather Bracelet

100_7789

Isn’t this bracelet pretty??

IMG_8438

I found this great site online for all sorts of braided leather laces.  They have every single color I could imagine!  I used blue and turquoise to make this beautiful bracelet. 

IMG_8437

I used 4mm cords for this bracelet and bought all my supplies from the same site.  The findings are sterling silver and the leather cord quality is superb!

PicMonkey Collage

I love the murano beads that slip onto the leather cording.  I love all shades of blues and turquoise so this was an easy decision. The beads are just beautiful!

IMG_8451

Everything arrived ready to use in labeled bags, the end caps were easy to apply to the leather pieces and it just was so easy to make. I found this store online by a search for leather cording and finishing supplies and shipping was prompt.

IMG_8401

I finished this bracelet today, tomorrow I am going to make another bracelet.  That one will be made from thinner 2.5 mm braided leather cords and the colors are grey and turquoise.

IMG_8403

100_7786

I can’t wait to wear it to work this week! 

IMG_8397

I might be linking to these great parties!

signature21

5 comments:

Helle / A Spoonful of Crafts said...

Hi Ellen

Oh, I just love everything about these. Just adorable.
I am a new follower through Google Friend Connect .0)

Have a nice day!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

How very seasonal and cute! It amazes me how cleaver some of you are...this is darling!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen,

Terrific necklace!

Thanks for taking the time to share this post on BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Tuesday.

Hope to see you next week with another great design! BeBetsy Link and Hop

Crafts a la Mode said...

These are the kinds of crafts I love, fast and come out gorgeous! Take care, Linda

Stampin' VMG206 said...

Ellen
This is great! Such a pretty blue and I love the step by step, too. I'm visiting you today from Keeping It Simple. I co-host a Linky Party Tuesday (open thru Sat) and I'd love for you to link up! I hope you get a chance to stop by, link up and leave a comment, too!
~ Megin of VMG206
Join me each Tuesday for Brag About It Link Up Party