Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I am making Wednesday...

This is just a random collection of things I have been working on for a craft show I am doing November 7th.  Yesterday I got to meet Laura at Along for the Ride...she asked me a few months ago if I wanted to set up at this craft show with her!  Of course I said yes!  I thought it would be great to set up a booth with another crafter, sort of share the costs and learn together since neither one of us has done this before in this market. 
Laura was just as I imagined her to be, very nice and sweet!  We met at Starbucks for coffee, well not me because I don't like coffee but I did have a chai latte that was scrumptious!
By the way, I have emptied four of these full spools this past week!  Sewing lots and lots!
Making some wool flowers to felt....
to decorate purses and headbands and hair clips with....
Making some spool photo holders...
Making some really cute pins, felted bowls and
pumpkins of course and
owls!
I also have tote bags, a quilt, pot holders, bean bags, wreaths, a few chenille baby blankets, some burp cloths and lots of other cool stuff.
Sure hope we have a good show!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You've made some pretty items. So creative!!

Laura said...

Yay! I am so glad we got to meet. I can't wait for our fair!