Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy 101 Blog Award!

Sarah from Crafting and Creativity gave me the Happy 101 Award....
Thanks so much Sarah!
Here is how it works:  I list 10 things I like and pass the award along to 10 other bloggers..

10 things I love
1.  My God
2.  My son Sam
3.  My family
4.  My friends
5.  Sunshine
6.  Green Tea and Diet Coke
7.  Flowers--daffodils, lilacs, roses
8.  Blogging
9.  Creating--sewing, crafting, knitting, felting
10.  A good story

Now on to the 10 other bloggers!

6 comments:

a little bit of everything said...

Thank you so much for the award!

Meg said...

wow thanks for the award!

amanda persinger said...

Thanks for including me...your so sweet : )

Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking of me!

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Hi Ellen -
Thanks so much for passing on your award to me! I really appreciate it. Hope you had a great day.
Alissa

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Ellen! That certainly made my day.

Hugs,
Jami