Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mini Ornament Wreaths from Wool Scraps

What do you do with tons of scraps of felted wool sweaters?  (And I do mean tons!)
You make really cute mini wreaths for Christmas ornaments, some of them I organized colors, I love this blue and green one!
And this one that matches my snowflake wreaths!  I had lots of blue and white scraps...
My favorites were the multicolored ornaments. I thought they looked real patchworky!
But I also loved the green and red wreaths...very Christmasy!
And I made one all pinks and blues and white for baby's first Christmas.
Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of a fuzzy item and make it look crisp and sharp?
One more project done for my craft show next Sunday...that is only six days away now! 


Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Super cute - Love all the colors and texture! Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase Party. I greatly appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week. ~ Stephanie Lynn

AmieAnn said...

These are adorable! I may have to try these with my Brownie troop to bring to the nursing home! What a creative idea.. hope you link it up to my first ever linky party @

Dani said...

I want to make a large version this year. So cool.
Or should I say, lovely?

Claire said...

These wreathes are super cute-love the colors and texture!!

Jill said...

Just beautiful Ellen! What a great way to use up those scraps!
Thanks for linking to A Round Tuit!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Melissa said...

You are so cute. You do everything with felt. Great job!

Heather said...

Those are really cute, great idea! Thanks for linking up to A Crafty Creative Christmas Link up!

Michele said...

Are the felt pieces strung on a wire frame?

Eileen said...

Very cute. I like how you can just stick them right on the branch!
Best f luck at your upcoming Craft show