Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mini Ornament Wreaths from Wool Scraps

What do you do with tons of scraps of felted wool sweaters?  (And I do mean tons!)
You make really cute mini wreaths for Christmas ornaments, some of them I organized colors, I love this blue and green one!
And this one that matches my snowflake wreaths!  I had lots of blue and white scraps...
My favorites were the multicolored ornaments. I thought they looked real patchworky!
But I also loved the green and red wreaths...very Christmasy!
And I made one all pinks and blues and white for baby's first Christmas.
Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of a fuzzy item and make it look crisp and sharp?
One more project done for my craft show next Sunday...that is only six days away now! 

9 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Super cute - Love all the colors and texture! Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase Party. I greatly appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week. ~ Stephanie Lynn

Unknown said...

These are adorable! I may have to try these with my Brownie troop to bring to the nursing home! What a creative idea.. hope you link it up to my first ever linky party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/10/pink-hippo-party.html

Dani said...

I want to make a large version this year. So cool.
Or should I say, lovely?

Unknown said...

These wreathes are super cute-love the colors and texture!!

Jill said...

Just beautiful Ellen! What a great way to use up those scraps!
Thanks for linking to A Round Tuit!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

You are so cute. You do everything with felt. Great job!

memakingdo said...

Those are really cute, great idea! Thanks for linking up to A Crafty Creative Christmas Link up!
Heather

Michele said...

Are the felt pieces strung on a wire frame?

Eileen said...

Very cute. I like how you can just stick them right on the branch!
Best f luck at your upcoming Craft show