Monday, March 18, 2013

Owl always love you!

100_7289

Cute huh?

IMG_6817

Bradykins and I (and his mama Jess) did our first (but not our last) craft together!

IMG_6818

This sweet boy wanted to send a card to his dad who is deployed…so we got crafty with some ink and some scrapbooking paper. 

IMG_6868

Brady’s learning how to wave bye bye here, it’s fairly amusing to him!

IMG_6809

Off to JoAnn Fabrics to find some scrappy papers and some blank greeting cards.

IMG_6808

I needed a simple owl to use as a pattern and I loved this guy, I found him on a Google image search.   We printed the owl and

IMG_6811

used it to cut an owl from some green paper, I added eyes and a belly from the scrap pack.  Very cute if I do say so myself!

100_7258

Brady kinda hung around while we put the cards together.

IMG_6853

Then we restrained put him in his high chair so we could get the footprints we needed to make the wings on the owl.  He ate puffs while we had our way with his cute little piggies!

100_7290

Here’s the finished product!  So cute!!

100_7289

And his mama wrote a very sweet note to his daddy…his daddy gets to come home soon too!

IMG_6878

I might be linking to these great parties!

signature21

8 comments:

familytribe said...

This is just precious and oh-so clever! I sincerely appreciate Brady's daddys service to our great country!

Unknown said...

Oh How perfect this would for a first Father's day! Darling!
Have a great week!
~Liz

Sophie Belle Designs said...

What a beautiful boy, and a lovely post.

Anonymous said...

Hi - found you over at the Sugar Bee Crafts link party. Cute card AND VERY cute baby!!

Amanda Kristeen said...

Saw your link at 733 - this is such a sweet idea! Love it!

Unknown said...

Love this! I'm a huge owl fan... might have to try this with my girls. We've done something similar with handprints, but I love it with the little feet.

I'd be thrilled if you'd link up at this week's Off the Hook!

Unknown said...

Ellen, This is so sweet and cute. Love the owl!! I would love for you to share at my Tasty Thursdays linky party going on right now. Thanks, Nichi - The Mandatory Mooch
http://mandatorymooch.blogspot.com/2013/03/tasty-thursdays-33.html

Crafts a la Mode said...

CUTE!! The owl is nice, too. Thanks for sharing. Linda