Monday, September 5, 2011

Wreath Revamp

My sister Sarah and my mom sent this calico heart shaped wreath home with me to make into something fabulous!  Well, when I found it, the calico red wreath was covered with old polyester/vinyl/ugly ribbon and some old plastic Christmas picks with plastic berries and total ugliness!
I had my wool out this weekend and thought I would just show them!  I just can’t refuse a dare of that sort!

I am liking the way it looks hanging on the tree in my yard!
I am putting together a red, white and blue basket for the MDA fundraiser that my family hosts every year…so I thought this might just fit in there! 
I kinda like it in a 70s sort of way! 
I am linking to these great parties


1 comment:

Jami said...

Your wreath will be perfect in that red/white & blue gift basket! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing it at the Tuesday To Do Party last week! Can't wait to see what you link up this week!