Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blog Block

OK, I have not been blogging as much lately…I think I might have a case of blog block.  Every time I sit down to write a post, this happens…the screen sits blank and I end up walking away.  I have a lot to say, but I don’t really want to get down and get it done!  I have projects that I am working on, but hmmm, for some reason, I don’t want to get them done or posted. 
I am pretty ambivalent about where I want my blog to go..I would really like to host a link party weekly, I am sure I could do it, but wonder.  Maybe no one would link up…hmmm.  I would like to do more personal posts, but not sure if the blog would be as followed. 
I have been meaning to host a giveaway for 500 followers too!  But I haven’t yet! It is crazy for me to think about having 500+ followers!  It is very wild to think that I would have followers at all…  I was so thrilled one morning last month to find that I had been “stumbled” and had 340 page views in one hour, in the middle of the night even!  I need to figure out how that works!chart
I did make a new banner for the blog and I love it.  I use to make my banner and my buttons, it is such an easy site to use and it is free! OK, enough rambling for now!


Sarah Ann said...

Ok, I'm in! Can I guest post without having a blog of my own?

Ellen said...

You sure can!!