Ashley from Wooly World gave me the Versatile Blogger award! I was so surprised and honored!
This is how this works: First thank the person who awarded you.
Then tell 7 things about yourself.
Then pick 5 newly discovered bloggers and pass it on!
So here we go....
Seven things about me...
1. I love to create. I love to make something from nearly nothing.
2. I love to teach others how to make things...just this past year, I taught a quilt class at my church. It was so much fun.
3. I have this thing for wool~~yarn, sweaters, blankets~~and I love to work with felted wool!
4. I love flowers and do a lot of container gardening on my deck.
5. I am currently sporting a purple cast on my left leg...torn achilles tendon...I tore my right achilles a few years ago.
6. I have been sewing, knitting, quilting, creating, and crocheting for 40 years or maybe more.
7. Last year I made a quilt for each person on my Christmas list.
Now, five of my newly discovered favorites (I am describing "newly" as within the past year).
Lindsay @ The Quiet Crafter
Deb @ Works in Progress
Sarah @ crafting and creativity
Christina @ proCRAFTinatingPA
Wendy @ Sewing in the Wendy City
Go check out these great blogs! I do all the time!!