I saw this on Pinterest and just had to pin it! I needed a little something for a gift, so I thought I would give the pattern a shot.
The pattern is adapted from an 1893 circle motif pattern. Very simple! I did make some adjustments to the pattern of course…the middle one is exactly the same as the directions.
On the littlest one I only did three rows, on the largest one I added a row to the pattern.
The yarn I used was Cream and Sugar cotton yarn….it is actually a pretty purple color. Not sure what was going on with the camera and/or lighting, but they are definitely not blue!
Another successful Pinterest project!!
I am linking to these great parties!