Sunday, March 4, 2012

February Package Pals Gift Arrived!

Jenn from A Jennuine Life was my package pal…My package arrived yesterday and you could have heard me squeal two states away!  I have always wanted a knitting or crocheting bag, even looked at one in the store, but just didn’t like them.  Well guess what, Jenn made me one! Here it is!  Of course I had to fill it up with yarn and needles to show it off better!100_3659
There is a wonderful bright orange place to hold needles and hooks, perfect size…and a perfect pocket to hold my pattern.  She stuck in a Debbie Bliss knitting magazine.
100_3658
And on each side, a place for the yarn to come out!  This bag is so cute, I was thinking about using it as a purse!
Picnik collage
I love Jenn’s label too!  And wait…that’s not all!
Picnik collage
Some double fold bias tape, some flower cabachons and metal tags for making jewelry.  And two pieces of wool felt, great blue colors and…
Picnik collage
this great bin made from fabric and an embroidery hoop!  I love this…hadn’t really seen anything like this before, but I know right where it is going.  Right on the sewing table to hold different things!  Whew, I think that is it!  Thanks so much Jenn! 
Package Pal 001
Here is what I sent to Jenn…she was kind enough to let me use the picture she put together (just because she’s nice like that!). 
Thanks for hosting this great exchange Jamie! Go here to check out all the Package Pals gifts!
Signature

1 comment:

Anne said...

Such a lovely blog!~ I'm a new follower from Sikeston, Missouri, down in the bootheel! ~ ♥♥
Anne