Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday {Ten}

100_1261
I made two ribbon organizers…
100_1253
and some wild flip flops for my niece…
100_1164
and stuck this free vinyl decal on my wall above my bed…and
100_1103
mailed off a package for a gift exchange!
.100_1282
I also spray painted this plain wicker table (came with another table I bought at an auction—paid $2 for three tables!) with Summer Squash by Krylon.
100_1285
I also stripped and refinished this table (the actual table I wanted and paid $2 for!)…love the design, I think it has a Danish look, but I could be wrong.  It’s not my usual style, but I love it!  Still needs one more coat of lacquer and it will be done.  It has been so stinking hot outside here it is hard to brave the 100 degree temps to paint!
100_1288
I found this great quilt at the Salvation Army…it was behind the counter and I bought some other things I asked if I could set behind the counter so I could shop more.  As I set down my other box (fabrics, yarn and trims) I saw this…the tag read OLD $15!  I grabbed it fast!! 
100_1290
It is in perfect shape and great colors, probably 40s and 50s fabrics.  Not a stain or tear on it!
100_1287
I also found this barkcloth pillow cover…love the colors!  Can’t decide what to do with it, maybe a bag or hey, maybe I will just let it stay a pillow cover!
100_1212
And lastly a lovely bouquet of coneflowers, fern and a zinnia!
UndertheTableandDreaming



Ellen

6 comments:

mosey said...

very fun and productive!

Delaney said...

You sure did get a lot done!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Great! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing:) Love your space.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Katherines Corner said...

Very busy and very creative!! Love it all. HUgs

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hi Ellen, Love the ribbon holders - I am in desperate need to make some of those - what a fantastic idea! I am a sucker for vintage quilts and love your new find - what a great deal too! Thanks so much for sharing your Tuesday {Ten} - Hope you are having a wonderful week ~ Stephanie Lynn

Gfx said...

You sure did get a lot done!