Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hoo Are You??

NightOwlCrafting

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?  I had back problems last year and a bundle of nerves was pinched coming out of my spine causing my leg to burn and hurt...it lasted for four months before it could be fixed...that was bad!


2. What would you name your next child or if you don't have any your first child?  Well, I am out of that business, but I would have named my son (if he were a girl) Grace Agnes.


3. If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose?  It would be nice to have OnStar for those highway emergencies!


4. If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it?  I always used to name my cars...I had a jeep CJ7 named Jeremiah,  not sure what my house's name would be, but my car's name is Bertha!

5. What is your dream occupation?  Having my own business, like a craft/decorating store...and being able to support myself with the income from only that business!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love your dream job! I also like your car's name. Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

Jana said...

Looks like a lot of us like that dream job! I would totally name a car Bertha...love it!

Jen said...

My GPS is named Bertha! ;) Love it!

Jill said...

Wouldn't we all love that dream job!! :)
Just letting you know I featured your lovely mini wreath ornaments on my Round Tuit post this week!

http://jembellish.blogspot.com/2010/11/round-tuit-22.html
Thanks for linking again! Hope you have a lovely week!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Forgetfulone said...

Love that dream job! And the names!