Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Love Civil War Era Prints!!


This is another throw (64 x 76") made from scraps left over from the project in the following pictures. I swear I didn't think I had purchase that much, but it seems to be multiplying. Or maybe I like the colors and the prints so much I just keep buying more of it. That could be it, but regardless, I just love the colors and the prints of the Civil War era.


This is the quilt I made last spring to raffle off for my church's fundraiser at Midway Heights Baptist Church Fish Fry. I have given quilts away, but never raffled one like this before...it was much harder than I thought. I bought $30 worth of tickets myself.

This pattern is from the February 2008 issue of Better Homes and Gardens Creative Collection American Patchwork and Quilting magazine. I made two quilts out of that magazine so my copy is about worn out (plus it has some tear stains too!).

No comments: